Western Dressage Association of Colorado
- Vendors are welcome to sell their products at select WDACO events with the following stipulations.
- Vendors shall give WDACO 15% of profits for items sold or ordered during the event.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, and other equipment needed to display their products.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying sales tax.
- WDACO does not endorse any products for sale.
- Vendors may sell products only at the WDACO’s two day clinic and yearly social held at Douglas County Fairgrounds the last weekend in June each year.
- Vendors must be approved by the WDACO board or board designee.
- Vendors’ merchandise and products cannot compete with the clinician’s merchandise.
To inquire about selling your product at a WDACO event, please visit our Contact Page